f you're interested in working with me, you may consider the following options:
- Join 'Tribune Education Foundation' as a volunteer/intern. To know more about the available volunteering/internship opportunities, drop an mail here.
- Join 'Manusmriti Publication House' as an intern (writing intern). To know more about the Online Internship Opportunity, click here.
- Join 'The Law Blog' as a guest writer. To know more, visit the website.
- Join 'Manusmriti Publication House' as an editor. To show your interest for the same, drop me a mail here.
- Join 'Prashn Bindu' as an Artist Member, or Campus Ambassador. To know more, click here.
In addition to the above, I'm also available for the following services and will feel privileged to help organizations and individuals working towards a social change. I'm also open to partnership opportunities relating to my professional background. Please drop a mail at anshuman[at]thelawblog[dot]in with your proposal and any other specifications.
To have an idea about my professional background, kindly take a look at my LinkedIn profile.
- I write and edit articles, blog posts, and content about Human Rights, Cyber literacy, Cyber Law, Law and Society, Law and Technology, Gender law, Legal Morality, Media Law, etc.
- I am available for in-depth legal and academic research, paper writing, drafting and editing policy documents, legal articles, and books inter alia.
- Informative/Awareness sessions:
- I am also available for awareness/informative sessions that aims at spreading legal/general information.