Founder and Director, Tribune Education Foundation
Tribune Education Foundation is an educational platform aimed to enable the skill-based educational system. To know more, visit the website tribuneedu.org.
Director, Prashn Bindu
Prashn Bindu is an art cell which conducts Open Mics session of poetry, storytelling and motivational workshop in multiple cities. Presently it has sixty-three members across the nation.
Editor in Chief and Director, Manusmriti Publication House
Manusmriti Publication House is an imprint of the Tribune Education Foundation established with the collective efforts of authors, academicians, researchers, and scholars.
Chief Instructor, Redefining Ourselves
Redefining Ourselves an initiative by Tribune Education Foundation to further its goals of promoting education and research. Enroll now at tribuneedu.org.
Business Development Executive,Tribunekathakar
Kathakar is a series of storytelling events that focus on experiential learning through a narrative style that is future contributed by different field specialists.
Perspective was the International Creative Writing event was conducted through an online and physical form that addressed the gathering of 512 candidates.
Adjunct Faculty of Commercial Laws, NIEM
National Institute of Event Management is India's Leading Event Learning and Training Institute and prospects such as licensing, grants and permission were a major area of law.
Student Convener, National Seminar on Environment Law 2018
Organized National Seminar on Emerging Issues Relating to Environmental Laws at ICFAI Law School Dehradun from 30 March to 31 March 2018 in the capacity of a student convenor.
Event Coordinator, Dance India Dance
Research and Publications:
- Have Authored Book, ' Cyber Law and Technology addressing basic knowledge of IT Law and Cyber Policy released by Singhal Law Publication
- Authored Book ' The Socio-Legal Gender Dimension of Singhal Law Publication, which covers the fundamental understanding of gender and constitutional issues.
- Authored ' Redefining legal boundaries ' Book of Manu Smriti Publication House, Edition 1, ISBN 978-81-929812-4-7.
- Law on Books and Law on Actions', Vol 216,IJLLJS, e-ISSN 2321-1814, ISBN(Print) 978-1-943-730-43-8.
- 'Abortion Right Legal Complexity, Vol 1 Issue 2, Jusimperator, ISSN 2456-9666.
- Presented paper at the National Law University Delhi on ' Consumer Rights andWay Forward. '
- Contributed article on ‘Rights of prisoners, Vol 1 Issue 3 Amicode Published by Amity Law School.
- Chapter Contributed titled' Why Political Philosophy Matters? ', Manan Book Edition 1, ISBN978-92981-23-5.
Accolades and Features:
- Chairman of India's International Model United Nations.
- Semi-Finalist of Discussion Penal Code of India.
- Guest of Honor in Kathakar 1.0 at Umariya, Dehradun.